Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

AvA: Atom's Diary

AuteurMessage
Baptistekab
Administrateur
Administrateur
Baptistekab

AvA: Atom's Diary Empty
MessageSujet: AvA: Atom's Diary   AvA: Atom's Diary EmptyDim 25 Juin - 13:50

AvA: Atom's Diary Atom42yr

Voici un petit bulletin d'Atom qui nous donne ses impressions sur la tournée Européenne, qui sont visiblement très bonnes. Vous retruverez en Gras ce qui concerne directement la France.

As we ride on our silver bus through the hills of England towards Birmingham.....I think back on the past 16 days and hope, with all I have, that you guys are as happy as we are. This tour has shown us that Europe, and England are with us. The first show in Germany, in the cold rainy fields, at one in the morning should not have been awesome, but it was. Then again the next night in the huge tent (also in Germany) we were surprised by your reaction, and so stoked that you could and would sing along (our record isn't even released there yet!!)

Milan. Just getting into the club we realized you were ready for us, hopefully no one got hurt swarming the van. The show was truly incredible, so much passion and energy rising out of the crowd, you could see it on every face.

Paris was the smallest place we've been in and it seemed like the energy in the room would split the roof open! We had some trouble with the guitar rig (a sign of things to come) but were able to muscle through. Meeting so many of you guys after was fun too, next time just don't try and tackle us! Amsterdam couldn't have gone better, those of you who were there know what I mean, and we will be back for sure. I had some chips (fries) from the stand around the corner and we drove to Berlin.

Berlin was a long ass day of interviews starting at 11AM or something, but we were already feeling good about that nights show since some of you were lining up by then! We did stuff for MTV, magazines, and radio stations but we couldn't wait to play. The show was crazy hot, everybody in there had to be soaked head to toe as we were. Thanks for adding your own flavor to "the gift" you made it another memorable show.

Then we came back to the UK. We love the people and the cities we've played there. Our first show at the Astoria was killer. That's the only word I can really come up with to describe it. The heat wave that had London sweating made its way into the Astoria and helped break records......so freaking hot in there, but none of you seemed to care, so neither did we. This brings us to the low spot, the worst part of this trip, the hardest 40 minutes we've been through. At Brixton academy, the legendary venue that both Tom and I were exited to be back in and to bring this band to......Tom's guitar set-up died. Even though it had worked throughout the day, for sound check and all that, it fucking died. And the back-up rig was doing the exact same thing, not working. I know this was a HUGE bummer for all of you who took a train in, and were forced to either leave early or pay a bunch of extra cash to get home......We know that as our biggest show on our own this was an opportunity to lift up and bring you with us, and now it had cast a cloud over the whole night. The worst feeling was when we were forced to hear how upset you guys were getting, waiting and not knowing what the hell was going on....well we were right there with you! Every minute that passed was agony. After every possible scenario was gone through, the issue turned out to be bad power supply. For all of you who had to leave we are very sorry. For those of you who stayed, thank you for your patience, and thanks for making the best of it and having a great time with us.

We went to Glasgow determined to rock, and everyone at the barrow lands seemed ready to do the same. It was fun walking around Glasgow for a few hours and then coming back to find a ton of you guys lined up, we tried to sign all your t-shirts or tickets or whatever you had (thanks for the Hob Nobs!) but it started getting late....The show was rad, we had a great time.

So tonight is Birmingham, tomorrow Hyde Park, then we get to go back to see our friends in Manchester before heading back to the states to start up with TBS.

More Soon!

A T O M

On En Parle ICI
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

AvA: Atom's Diary
Page 1 sur 1