Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

AOA Ryan Sinn Interview

+6
fan182
LuMpy-182
Macfly
N'Amélo
mallory
Yoda 182
10 participants
AuteurMessage
Yoda 182
Modérateur
Modérateur
Yoda 182

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4647
Chansons Favorites : Angels & Airwaves - The Adventure / Blink 182 - I miss you

AOA Ryan Sinn Interview Empty
MessageSujet: AOA Ryan Sinn Interview   AOA Ryan Sinn Interview EmptyMar 26 Sep - 19:27

1. Ryan, What is really said at the beginning of Good Day?You'll just have to pay really close attention...if it actually says anything at all. isn't that part of the fun, the looking part?

2. Hey Ryan ... Can you give us any information about the Angels & Airwaves movie? A lot of fans have been wondering about it since not very many details have been released. Thanks.The movie is in production. There's not really much i can say about it at this point. Basically we started working on the movie, put up a teaser trailer, and people became interested. Some of the people interested have become sort of buisness partners, allowing us a much better production. So, writiers are writing, producers are producing, and everything is looking bright.

3. Ok Ryan a lot of artists recently have been changing their appearance for various reasons, is there a meaning behind your new color and cut or did you just get bored?
I don't think of these things as important. The "meaning" behind my haircut is that after 9 years, I've grown tired of dying my hair every 2 weeks. Being blonde and having black hair is a lot of upkeep.

4. Ryan, what's your favorite ice-cream flavor and
why?
hmm...vanilla, cause you can add whatever you want to it? I think I like the reeces pieces ice cream

5. How did you end up in AVA? Or were you worried about all the hype Tom Delonge gave about the project before anyone had even heard an Angels and Airwaves song?David called me and told me about the project they were working on. that's the short of how i got in the band. I don't worry about hype cause I don't pay attention to it. It's music. All the drama, and hype, and bullshit...it's just what people use as distraction. to me music is the distraction. i would much prefer to listen to music than to listen to people arguing about bullshit drama.

6. But do you remember your first time receiving/giving oral sex?
Yes

7. Who do you think is the sexiest Female celebrity?
I'm not really sure. People are all sexy for different reasons... Milla Jovovivh, Jaime Pressly, Kirsten Dunst

8. Who are your top 10 favorite bands?
Lately I've been listening to HIM, Roger Alan Wade, Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, Shooter Jennings, 30 Seconds To Mars, Steve Miller. oh I really like that Gnarls Barkley album.....really great lyrics

9. What is your favorite fast food establishment?I don't eat much fast food, but there's a Sombrero's 2 blocks from my house and they have really good nachos

10. What is your favorite thing to do not having to do with music?I like being away from everything man made, and reading. Reading is probably my favorite thing to do non musical, although I am reading a book by Willie Nelson......

11. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?Driving a car 70 miles an hour into a mountain and walking away was pretty crazy

12. What is your favorite word?Love....and Fuck

13. Who is your biggest hero?I'm not really sure. I admire people who do their own thing in the midst of controversy. I admire Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, and Hunter Thompson quite a bit. Johnny Depp as well

14. Do you like llamas?I can't really say one way or the other. I've not spent much time in the company of a llama

15. Do you have any future goals for the Band, New Album, New Tour, Ect…There's a lot. We have a lot going on right now, different things we're working on. We're a new band, we have a lot to work towards

16. How does it feel to be only a pretty new band and go halfway around the world and have an already massive fan base?I'm just happy to be playing music and touring again. It's great that we're fortunate to start this band with so much.

17. You once played bass for The Distillers and now obviously play for Angels And Airwaves, what's the difference in the reaction of the crowds for the two bands playing if there is a difference?
My fans from The Distillers have been unbelievably supportive. Some, I understand, don't care much for AVA's music, but still support it because they wish the best for me. That means a whole lot to me. AVA fans generally want me out of the band, so Mark Hoppus and Tom can make up and he can play bass, which just means I've got a little more time to put in before I'm appreciated here. As far as the crowds at the shows...It's different music, with different energy, and a different crowd...so it's just different
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
mallory
Very Important Member
Very Important Member
mallory

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2956
Chansons Favorites : The Ghost Tack--12/5/6--Batofar

MessageSujet: Re: AOA Ryan Sinn Interview   AOA Ryan Sinn Interview EmptyMar 26 Sep - 19:29

merci!!!!! mdr
ahah il aime Johnny Cash.
c'est un type bien heart1
http://www.myspace.com/alivemallory
Yoda 182
Modérateur
Modérateur
Yoda 182

MessageSujet: Re: AOA Ryan Sinn Interview   AOA Ryan Sinn Interview EmptyMar 26 Sep - 19:30

mallory a écrit:
merci!!!!! mdr
ahah il aime Johnny Cash.
c'est un type bien heart1

Je pensais que t'allais dire 'il aime Johnny Depp' mdr mais Zoé va sûrement le dire AOA Ryan Sinn Interview 28
mallory
Very Important Member
Very Important Member
mallory

MessageSujet: Re: AOA Ryan Sinn Interview   AOA Ryan Sinn Interview EmptyMar 26 Sep - 19:37

ahahahahah j'aurais pu mais bon disons que Cash ça m'a sauté à la figure.
trs
N'Amélo
Very Important Member
Very Important Member
N'Amélo

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1552
Chansons Favorites : What's my age again, Always, Easy target

MessageSujet: AOA Ryan Sinn Interview   AOA Ryan Sinn Interview EmptyMar 26 Sep - 19:47

Pas mal la réponse à la question 12 !! mdr

12. What is your favorite word?Love....and Fuck
Macfly
Les Anciens
Les Anciens
Macfly

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4518
Chansons Favorites : Oasis ~ The Verve ~ Blink-182 ~ Deftones ~ AvA

MessageSujet: Re: AOA Ryan Sinn Interview   AOA Ryan Sinn Interview EmptyMar 26 Sep - 20:06

Ouai il aime johnny Cash ca c'est la classe mais gnarls barkley paye ton type enfin bon merci pour l'interview
LuMpy-182
Forum syndrome
Forum syndrome
LuMpy-182

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1277
Chansons Favorites : WMAA-Story Of A Lonely Guy-All The Small Things-Emo-Here In Your Arms-Punk Rock Princess- [...]

MessageSujet: Re: AOA Ryan Sinn Interview   AOA Ryan Sinn Interview EmptyMar 26 Sep - 20:09

Merci por l'interview elle est bien sympa trs
Il a de super bons goûts qu'ils soient musicaux ou autres =]
http://brik-a-brak.deviantart.com
fan182
Forum syndrome
Forum syndrome
fan182

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1360
Chansons Favorites : The adventure, asthenia, shut up, anthem

MessageSujet: Re: AOA Ryan Sinn Interview   AOA Ryan Sinn Interview EmptyMar 26 Sep - 20:15

merci pour l'interview! AOA Ryan Sinn Interview 72
>BRUNO<
Very Important Member
Very Important Member
>BRUNO<

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2484

MessageSujet: Re: AOA Ryan Sinn Interview   AOA Ryan Sinn Interview EmptyMar 26 Sep - 20:46

Cool l'interview merci ! Il est super discret dans le groupe Ryan, cool qu'on en sait un peu plus de lui !
http://myspace.com/germanwildboy
ZOZO
Very Important Member
Very Important Member
ZOZO

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3671
Chansons Favorites : Buffalo Soldier (Bob Marley)

MessageSujet: Re: AOA Ryan Sinn Interview   AOA Ryan Sinn Interview EmptyMar 26 Sep - 21:46

ahah il aime Johnny Depp.
C'est un type bien heart1

mdr
http://zozo-182.skyblog.com
mallory
Very Important Member
Very Important Member
mallory

MessageSujet: Re: AOA Ryan Sinn Interview   AOA Ryan Sinn Interview EmptyMar 26 Sep - 21:50

mdr1 mdr1 mdr1
fan182
Forum syndrome
Forum syndrome
fan182

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1360
Chansons Favorites : The adventure, asthenia, shut up, anthem

MessageSujet: Re: AOA Ryan Sinn Interview   AOA Ryan Sinn Interview EmptyMar 26 Sep - 22:32

On attendait que tu le dise ZOé
mdr1
Yoda 182
Modérateur
Modérateur
Yoda 182

MessageSujet: Re: AOA Ryan Sinn Interview   AOA Ryan Sinn Interview EmptyMar 26 Sep - 22:32

Zoé Hoppus a écrit:
ahah il aime Johnny Depp.
C'est un type bien heart1

mdr

yes mdr mdr mdr1
P'tit Bri
Modérateur
Modérateur
P'tit Bri

Masculin Nombre de messages : 3262
Chansons Favorites : CIWF - Practice Makes Perfect.

MessageSujet: Re: AOA Ryan Sinn Interview   AOA Ryan Sinn Interview EmptyMer 27 Sep - 14:18

En fait Zoé si j'ai bien compris pour t'épouser faut être un inconditionnel de Johnny Depp c'est ça ? mdr1
ZOZO
Very Important Member
Very Important Member
ZOZO

MessageSujet: Re: AOA Ryan Sinn Interview   AOA Ryan Sinn Interview EmptyMer 27 Sep - 14:26

Naan, suffit d'être gentleman AOA Ryan Sinn Interview 72
P'tit Bri
Modérateur
Modérateur
P'tit Bri

Masculin Nombre de messages : 3262
Chansons Favorites : CIWF - Practice Makes Perfect.

MessageSujet: Re: AOA Ryan Sinn Interview   AOA Ryan Sinn Interview EmptyMer 27 Sep - 14:29

Même si c'est un boutonneux tout moche et qui pue ?
ZOZO
Very Important Member
Very Important Member
ZOZO

MessageSujet: Re: AOA Ryan Sinn Interview   AOA Ryan Sinn Interview EmptyMer 27 Sep - 14:36

Ouais Very Happy

(c'est moi ou on flood ?)
Apo
Modérateur
Modérateur
Apo

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1791
Chansons Favorites : WMAA,Asthenia/+44 Baby come on/AVA Distraction,Sirens

MessageSujet: Re: AOA Ryan Sinn Interview   AOA Ryan Sinn Interview EmptyMer 27 Sep - 17:57

"4. Ryan, what's your favorite ice-cream flavor and
why?hmm...vanilla, cause you can add whatever you want to it? I think I like the reeces pieces ice cream

6. But do you remember your first time receiving/giving oral sex?
Yes
"

Mdr les questions qui tombent comme un cheveu sur la soupe Very Happy

'fin merci pr l'interview c'est bien sympathique
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: AOA Ryan Sinn Interview   AOA Ryan Sinn Interview Empty

AOA Ryan Sinn Interview
Page 1 sur 1