Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Communauté: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH RENEE RENEE

AuteurMessage
Baptistekab
Administrateur
Administrateur
Baptistekab

Communauté: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH RENEE RENEE Empty
MessageSujet: Communauté: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH RENEE RENEE   Communauté: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH RENEE RENEE EmptyDim 22 Oct - 15:12

Communauté: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH RENEE RENEE 234876591_l

Je vous propose enfin l'interview de 15 Questions avec Renee Renee. Le tout est en Anglais. Je traduirai surement des que j'aurai un moment. Vous y apprendrais des information sur sa carriere, mais aussi ses points de vue sur Blink-182, (+44) et Angels and Airwaves ainsi que ses projets.
1 - First of all, Is Renee Renee Your Real Name? If it's not, why did you choose it?

No Renee Renee is not my real name its Jason Bothe.I created Renee along time ago And chose the name Renee cause I figured it was kind of a gayish name because thats How I felt about the state of extreme sports.When I came up with the name I accidentally said it twice and my friend asked me if it was renee renee? and It just clicked.Sorry to all the people out there with the name renee I dont think that your gay at all it was just a funny name that both men and woman share.

2 - Why did you finally choose to start writing music and which bands inspired you?

I have always written rhymes etc since I was a little kid and have been in numerous bands over the years.Some of my early inspiration was definatly the beatles and beachboys.Then bands like bad religeon,greenday and for my rap favorites definatly Ice T!!

3 - Your style is really unique how do you explain/justify it?

When I created the character renee renee I wanted him to be the most extreme person alive so my choice of dayglo and bright prints was the only way to go.Back when I started to wear these colors nobody thought they were cool at all and alot of people in the industry thought I was crazy and no one would ever wear clothes like that?? now look at how many companies use Pinks and brights al the time.

4 - Do you have any other projects at that time (Music, Art, foundations...)?

I have a million differnt things going on from doing acting jobs with fuel tv to art shows my own outerwear line with DC to designing watches for nixon.Me and Danny way still write songs all the time and are planning on releasing a demo in the near future and I also Have a band with my wife Shar Michelle and cash money recording artist Curren$y called Flying Saucers.

5 - Talking about your music, Do you expect to release your CD "White Heat" in France?

definatly plan on releasing it worldwide Im just waiting for the right deals to come around.You can purchase it from Itunes so that pretty much is global.

6 - What's your Favorite song of your own Album and why?

My favorite song has to be Paperdoll just cause I feel it stands up with anything that is out right now and it has such a unique sound aswell.Oh and Mark Hoppus ids on it TOO!!!

7 - Why and How did you choose to work with Mark Hoppus on "Paper Doll"?

It was really sureal I have been friends with all the blink guys since we did the first date video together.I have allways kept in touch and mark invited me to his house for his annual Christmas Party.He actually aproached me after hearing my demo and ask if I would Like to do a collaberation with him!! Crazy right? So obviously I said yes.NO BRAINER!

8 - Do you have some similar Projects with Tom Delonge or Travis Barker or some other Bands?

I have definatly been talking with travis about him doing a drumbeat for a song and as far as tom if he asked me I wouldnt hesitate to say yes.Whatever there differences are thats not my bizness I am still friends with all the guys whether they dont talk to each other or not.Im not a hater!!!

9 - Do you plan to make a music Video for Paper Doll or another song?

Im waiting for mark to get back from his tour that he is on right now then we are shooting the video with our good friends the Malloys who directed the first date video.I really look forward to it because I love to act and it will show alot of people who have heard the song but dont know about me as a character and actor. plus mark is a blast to be around and is tottally down for anything especially if it means he makes fun of himself.

10 - Do you like and have you ever visited France?

I have allways dreamed of going to paris.being a fine arts major I know that France is the center of the universe as far as fashion and art go.Plus I love wine and Cheese.

11 - Could we expect to see you live in France soon, (opening the (+44) show for example)?

Anything is possible? It would be amazing to open for those guys.You never know? Im crossing my fingers!

12 - Talking about (+44), What do you think of the (+44) new record " When your Heart Stops Beating"?

All I know is that whatever those guys do is world class.And The passion they have for music definatly shows in this project and I know how hard mark worked on the lyrics and he has never let his fans down ever!

13 - And what do you think of the Angels and Airwaves Record "We Don't Need To Whisper"?

I saw them play live in san diego.Its tottaly diferent that what I was expecting But I think its good to do something different sometimes.I havent actually sat down and listen to the entire album but they sound amazing Live and That is everthing in this bizness.It kinda reminded me of a cross between the cure and u2 and I love both those bands.

14 - A question about Blink-182: You know Mark, Travis and Tom. How do you explain that such good friends stopped the Blink-182 adventure?

Just like how married couples divorce these days.People grow apart in many ways and the love between them changes.I know that all the blink fans are upset but put it like this you go to highschool for 4 years and then you graduate after that sometimes your best friend in school and you move apart and go in tottaly diferent directions.You still are friends but you both change sometimes for good or bad but you definatly change.The blink guys were doing the same thing for a long time and had amazing success but people change and ideas change.The most important thing is that all of them are still making music and we all should be happy just for that reason alone.

15 - And finally, Do you have Something to say to your french fans?

I love all my fans especially my french fans because they are such passionate people in general.I love getting messages in french its awesome I dont really understand everything they say but just know that they love what Im doing and that is the most important thing French People Understand Renee Renee Period. J'taime
Renee Renee
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Communauté: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH RENEE RENEE
Page 1 sur 1