Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Le tchat teenhollywood

+8
Yoda 182
Matt'
dogtown
ZOZO
P'tit Bri
mallory
the_happy_girl
punkmike
12 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
punkmike
Forum syndrome
Forum syndrome
punkmike

Le tchat teenhollywood Empty
MessageSujet: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 2:40

Pour une fois je m'y colle...voila les question et réponse de Tom
enjoy ^^

Chat begins in 1 minutes

Chat Host says We're just waiting for Tom to join us. He should be here soon.Thanks for joining

Chat Host says Tom will be joining us right away. Thanks for being patient
We'll add a few more minutes to make up for not starting on time. Sorry everyone!

Chat Host says I don't really look like this..

Chat Host says Yay! Tom has arrived

(1h10…12 minutes de retard ca va ^^)

Tom DeLonge says Hello and welcome to a conversation with your truluy!

charlotte39 asks What is your favourit song off your new album ?

Tom DeLonge says Valkyrie Missle. It makes me feel a little bit like i'm flying.

Tom DeLonge says I'm nervous that this band is going to be pretty large and might demand a lot of time but i'm excited for the message.

Abyssal asks Are you nervous or scared about AVA?

Chat Host says sorry..that was for the last question

jess_kungfu asks are you guys plannin on doin more canadian dates in the near future?? ill be the first one in line if u come to ottawa!!

Tom DeLonge says yes! we'll be coming back very soon, within the next few months.

ToxicStar182 asks Hey Tom, I just got the We Don't need To Whisper album yesterday and I've been listening to it non-stop. What inspired you to write such a great album?

Tom DeLonge says it was the break-up of my last band and the desire to make myself feel good at a time when i wasn't feeling very good.

Tom DeLonge says and i sure did succeed!

Proximity asks Do you think you will ever work with Mark and Travis again?

Tom DeLonge says I'll never say never but i'm really happy doing what i'm doing now. It wil be hard to take me away from AVA.

Macbeth_Freak asks What AVA song are you anticipating to be the biggest hit?

Tom DeLonge says I think the song "a little's enough" will reach a lot of people.

Tom DeLonge says I think it's a song that has an amazing optomistic view on life and i think the world wants to feel optommistic again.

lukeheather12 asks what was the most used piece of equipment in the studio when recording We Don't Need To Whisper?

Tom DeLonge says I used an echo pedal probably more than i used anything else.

MeaganHasMadDanceSkills asks Do you think you surprised everyone with your new album?

Tom DeLonge says I really do. I think ppl aren't expecting anything like this, especially from me.

Tom DeLonge says I think people are not expecting a rock and roll band to make them feel they way this album will make them feel.

OhhLove219 asks How long have you been working on the AVA album?

Tom DeLonge says I have been working on the record for about a year and a half.

junaid asks what does the cover of the album symbolize?

Tom DeLonge says it's meant to resemble the infinite potential of a human being.

GirlHitsBoy asks Your lyrics are so much different from your older stuff, do you feel that you are more spiritual now?

Tom DeLonge says I think I am alot more spiritual now. I think that everybody can be alot more spiritual now. I think ppl can feel anythign they want in life. If you choose to do it in a positive manner you can connect to a lot of people.

Roni_9 asks How did you come up with the name "Angels and Airwaves" for the band

Tom DeLonge says It was kind of my intentions of the band mixed with the platform which we intended to use.

blinkfreak718 asks When you came up with the name for the band, did you want the initials to be your daughter's name or was it after that you came up with it?

Tom DeLonge says It wasn't until we chose the name of the band that we figured out that taking three A's and inverting the middle A we would get my daughter's name. Doing that we realized that we would get a really cool logo.

mccpee asks When is the movie going to come out? Fall or 2007?

Tom DeLonge says hopefully sometime next year and you can expect it to be a better representation of the music than the album is.

Esmee01 asks What bands are you into at the moment?

Tom DeLonge says Alot of The Cure, old U2, and Peter Gabriel.

DanielleInTulsa asks What inspired you to write the song "It Hurts"? What is it about?

Tom DeLonge says It Hurts is a metaphor for the guilt and misplaced feeling of playing with a new band. Feeling really good and perfect but feeling sad and having it feel wrong at the same time.

youngandhostile_x182 asks What are your future plans for your band Angels and Airwaves? How many albums do you plan to release?

Tom DeLonge says The plan is for absolute world domination and as many albums as possible to keep that title.

boogieb23 asks Which guitarist was the most influential to you while growing up?

Tom DeLonge says I would say..Steven Egerton from The Descendant and The Edge from U2.

Esmee01 asks What do you think, when you read a bad review of the album?

Tom DeLonge says If I read a bad review then I will be pretty sure that the person has really bad taste in music..hahahah

myabrooke asks What was your most embarrassing moment?

Tom DeLonge says I was playing in Australia and these girls on the side of the stage weren't paying attention so i stopped the song and told them to come over and watch what they've been missing and I started the song and i fell flat on my face right after i told them that> Mark was standing over me talking.

blinkydink asks whats it been like touring with Taking Back Sunday?

Tom DeLonge says We haven't toured with them yet but we will soon. We toured with them and Blink and it was awesome.

TomIsLife asks Tom, know that i am completely serious…this week I have wanted to end my life, a couple of times…nothing seemed worth it…being 17 is really hard for me. then your cd came out and I listened to it like you said, in the dark all the way through, this cd has changed my life… how does it feel when fans tell you that they have found hope in your songs? Cause I have. Thank you, u will never truly know what you have done for me.

Tom DeLonge says It feels amazing because that' sexactly what i intended to do and i truly wish people knew what it feels like to play this music.

2stars2theright asks What's the craziest thing you have ever done?

Tom DeLonge says I would have to say that leaving my last band and starting this one was the craziest thing i've ever done.

tania_d182 asks Whats the best thing about being in AVA that you didnt have when you were in Blink 182?

Tom DeLonge says control over when i'm home with my family. my daughter is 3 and a half and i get to spend more time with my family when i need to.

marcelholland asks tom: did you ever really regret anything? i so hope this question gets through

Tom DeLonge says no, i don't. I'm really learning how to live my life with no regrets.

SayItIWillListen asks tom, what has been the best moment of your career?

Tom DeLonge says I think pulling up in a limousine seeing three tour buses parked next to a jet. That was during a tour a few year ago.

Tom DeLonge says That's when I felt like a rock star.

Esmee01 asks Is there a celebrity/musician you would love to meet, that you yet haven't met?

Tom DeLonge says I want to play with Bono but i would be too nervous!

Chrishau asks I bought your album, Best in the world. What inspiried you to write the war. Was it your brother in the war?

Tom DeLonge says The war represented a conflict in every person's life and the idea of having faith and the ability to overcome anything if you have faith and believe in it.

brandnewbutused asks what was the first cd you ever bought with your own money?

Tom DeLonge says I think it was the album DI an old LA punk band.

Chrishau asks How did you pick your band memebers? and why them?

Tom DeLonge says Well I knew David from Boxcar racer and David knew Ryan from The Distillers and they really seemed to cherish and understan what this band was about and that was the main reason why i chose them. absolutley.

atticus0125 asks Where is your favorite place to play?

Tom DeLonge says I called up a bunch of high school and said that we were promoting anti-drug use in high school and they let us play during lunch...i lied basically but i got some shows and we sounded really bad!

Dimi_DeLonge asks What gave you the inspiration to be a musician?

Tom DeLonge says When i picked up a guitar for the first time it felt like the most amazing thing i've ever held. besides my own body..hahah

pamela24 asks what do you like best about being on the road?

Tom DeLonge says I like meeting our fans and seeing that our music is touching fans and seeing the world and seeing how everybody is so alike across it.
Tom DeLonge says Thank you so much for coming. I love all of my fans and i can't wait to see you all at the next angels and airwaves show. thank you!

Fin 1h30 (20 minutes au lieu de 30 :/ )
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://mikehiatus.free.fr/blog/index.php/
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 2:46

c'est la dernière fois que je participe à une saloperie pareil
punkmike
Forum syndrome
Forum syndrome
punkmike

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 2:51

Mouai, je m'y attendais, mais la ca fait un peu...je me débarrasse du truc.
Je comprend pourquoi teenhollywood
teen => teenagers => ca vole pas haut
(désolé pour les teenagers...mais les ricains assurent pas ^^)
the_happy_girl
Take off your posts and jacket
the_happy_girl

Féminin Nombre de messages : 287
Chansons Favorites : Reckless Abandon,shut up et toutes les autres

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 2:58

En fete le truc c'est qu'il y avait trop de monde pour trop de temps
et aussi que Tom a eu 10minutes de retard colere
lov1

[cow]

Edit--> Je sais trop de smiley tu le smiley
punkmike
Forum syndrome
Forum syndrome
punkmike

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 2:59

Ouai et en plus ils disaient (les modérateurs) on allongera le temps du truc..et bien nan, que neni
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 3:01

je voyais les minutes qui s'effritaient en haut a droite jme disait que ça sentait le coup fourré
punkmike
Forum syndrome
Forum syndrome
punkmike

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 3:05

Ouai, ben on s'est bien fait fourer sur ce coup...mais j'aurais passé une bonne soirée avec vous tous pour ma part ^^
the_happy_girl
the_happy_girl

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 3:08

Moi aussi soiré agréable même si je suis un peu déçue il faut l'avouer
punkmike
Forum syndrome
Forum syndrome
punkmike

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 3:11

D'un coté qui ne l'est pas :'(
Les stars restent inaccéssibles ^^
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 3:16

bonne nuit très chère camarades je suis fière de vous rambo
punkmike
Forum syndrome
Forum syndrome
punkmike

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 3:18

Bonne nuit commandant (plus vieux = plus gradé ! Wink )
mallory
Very Important Member
Very Important Member
mallory

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2956
Chansons Favorites : The Ghost Tack--12/5/6--Batofar

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 9:17

merci pour la retranscription.
bah putain et moi si je suis deçue.je me suis prise la tête à poser des questions musicales pour qu'on sache que Tom veut jouer avec Bono, d'ailleurs à ce sujet, il pourrait quand même avoir d'autres references que U2 oo
bref il a du empocher pour ces 20minutes et nous rien.et la conne qui pose pas de question mais le fait passer pour le messie de la nouvele ère ça va quoi.
colere
http://www.myspace.com/alivemallory
P'tit Bri
Modérateur
Modérateur
P'tit Bri

Masculin Nombre de messages : 3262
Chansons Favorites : CIWF - Practice Makes Perfect.

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 11:04

j'ai fait bien de pas me lever pour ça j'ai rien raté on dirait...
ZOZO
Very Important Member
Very Important Member
ZOZO

Féminin Nombre de messages : 3671
Chansons Favorites : Buffalo Soldier (Bob Marley)

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 12:04

Blinkeur Forever a écrit:
j'ai fait bien de pas me lever pour ça j'ai rien raté on dirait...

Idem, on dirait que tout le monde est décu oo
http://zozo-182.skyblog.com
dogtown
What's my name again?
What's my name again?
dogtown

Chansons Favorites : all the small things,i miss you,alien exist,...toutes!!!^^

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 13:09

heu...je vais p-e passer pour un boulet(humhum tongue ) mais ques qui sait passé?!
http://dogtown05.skyblog.com
P'tit Bri
Modérateur
Modérateur
P'tit Bri

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 13:35

dogtown a écrit:
heu...je vais p-e passer pour un boulet(humhum tongue ) mais ques qui sait passé?!

Fallait lire le résumé en haut ! mdr Il y avait Tom Delonge sur le chat de Teenhollywood qui répondait aux questions de fans d'AvA.. Mais apparemment les questions posées étaient nulles à chier et Tom avait 10 minutes de retard donc la session a duré 20 minutes au lieu de 30 et ce retard a beaucoup énervé les membres du forum qui étaient présents lors du chat ! Vala Le tchat teenhollywood 72
dogtown
What's my name again?
What's my name again?
dogtown

Chansons Favorites : all the small things,i miss you,alien exist,...toutes!!!^^

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 13:45

ha oues ok deso d'avoir demander mais moi et l'englais sa fait 182...
mais merci^^
http://dogtown05.skyblog.com
Matt'
Story of a no-life guy
Story of a no-life guy
Matt'

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2504

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 13:51

Moi ce truc là sa m'aurais servi à rien
on sait d'avance le niveau des questions
(il est pas très haut d'ailleurs)
http://www.myspace.com/fearz_
Yoda 182
Modérateur
Modérateur
Yoda 182

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4647
Chansons Favorites : Angels & Airwaves - The Adventure / Blink 182 - I miss you

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 13:57

mouais mouais... le chat pourrait pas durer plus de 20 minutes non! je sais bien que Mr Tom Delonge est très pris mais voilà quoi 1 heure ça aurait pas été la mer à boire...
Matt'
Story of a no-life guy
Story of a no-life guy
Matt'

Masculin Nombre de messages : 2504

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 14:08

yoda 182 a écrit:
mouais mouais... le chat pourrait pas durer plus de 20 minutes non! je sais bien que Mr Tom Delonge est très pris mais voilà quoi 1 heure ça aurait pas été la mer à boire...
Oui c'est vrai que 30 min ce n'est pas énorme
http://www.myspace.com/fearz_
P'tit Bri
Modérateur
Modérateur
P'tit Bri

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 14:20

yoda 182 a écrit:

C'est clair surtout s'il est autant attaché à ses fans qu'il le prétend dans le chat....
Yoda 182
Modérateur
Modérateur
Yoda 182

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4647
Chansons Favorites : Angels & Airwaves - The Adventure / Blink 182 - I miss you

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 14:28

Blinkeur Forever a écrit:
yoda 182 a écrit:

C'est clair surtout s'il est autant attaché à ses fans qu'il le prétend dans le chat....

c'est sur moi quand je vois qu'il participe à un chat de 30 minutes où en plus il grille 10 minutes par son retard j'ai plus l'impression qu'il vient comme ça et qu'il s'en fout à moitié lol enfin je sais pas...
P'tit Bri
Modérateur
Modérateur
P'tit Bri

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 14:30

Les 10 minutes de retard ça fait toujours très star genre "il faut que je me fasse désirer..."
the_happy_girl
the_happy_girl

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 18:52

C'est vrai pour 20minutes autant pas venir
Fin bon on fait avec
Il faut attendre le 7juin ( 289heures et 30minutes)
[cow]
Apo
Modérateur
Modérateur
Apo

Féminin Nombre de messages : 1791
Chansons Favorites : WMAA,Asthenia/+44 Baby come on/AVA Distraction,Sirens

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood EmptyVen 26 Mai - 18:53

Un grand merci pr la retranscription Le tchat teenhollywood 73

J'étais mm pas o courant de cette "interview" avant de voir les topics aujourd'hui lol mais bon apparement vous avez veillé et avez été déçus..c'est plutôt con Sad

ça m'étonne pas trop que ce soit que des ricains qui ait posés des questions au messie Tom hélas! mais ma foi...on est que des petits européens! mdr
L'intervention du suicidaire est completement pathétique...aprés si c'est vrai,heureusement qu'il ne c pas suicidé mais de là à dire ça à tout le monde et de dire à Tom qu'il lui a sauvé la vie....... Le tchat teenhollywood 05
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Le tchat teenhollywood   Le tchat teenhollywood Empty

Le tchat teenhollywood
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant