Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus!

+9
Nonorerock
Mary182
MiSs DeLoNgE
Mouki182
Spaulding
salome182
Macfly
Rosisam
wankeuz
13 participants
AuteurMessage
wankeuz
Les Anciens
Les Anciens
wankeuz

Chansons Favorites : STFK,adam's song

Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! Empty
MessageSujet: Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus!   Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! EmptyVen 23 Sep - 21:38

Ce sont les photos de Jack et Landon...Trop mignons! lov1

Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! Landon9wkPhotos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! Lan9xg
Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! Land2gf

Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! Jack5xkPhotos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! Jackk1qi

Je la met la,parce que c'est pas non plus super important,mais voila une interview de Skye,a propos de sa marque de fringues....

When she was pregnant with her son Jack, Skye Hoppus craved but couldn't find hip, flattering, sexy fashions that would make her look and feel good while on tour with her rock star husband.

So she created her own maternity clothes and decided that other women might like them, too. After partnering with a girlfriend who owned a successful maternity boutique, Hoppus launched Childish Clothing, (www.childishclothing.com), which made a splash onto the fashion scene with help from celebrity fans.

Now Childish Clothing's maternity and children's lines are carried by more than 250 stores and boutiques nationwide, and are also available at online stores like www.babystyle.com and www.duematernity.com. Childish GP jeans were recently named the "best overall fit for all body types" by Fit Pregnancy magazine.

Becoming a Rock Star Wife

"Life was very good. I had been at MTV working in the music business, traveling quite a lot and was fortunate enough to meet man of my dreams (Mark Hoppus of Blink 182). We got married, I got pregnant a year after that and was traveling with Blink 182 internationally on the Blink / Green Day tour."

Wanting to Be a Hip Mom-to-Be

"I rarely get affected by fans, but being around all those teenage girls who were so cute... meanwhile when you're pregnant you go through all these changes, hormonally and emotionally. Nothing fit me. I gained 50 pounds, and nothing was representative of my personality. Here I am touring with a hip rock-and-roll band, and I had nothing to wear that made me feel good or look good."

Congratulations! It's a Business!

"So I came up with my own wardrobe. The wife of lead singer of Green Day also had kids, so we were commiserating about lack of maternity clothes out there. I was lucky enough to hook up with my friend, Suzanne Mitchell, who had her own maternity and baby store (www.babymabels.com), and we put a line of clothes together. We felt there was definitely a lack in the marketplace at the time for cool, hip and modern maternity clothes. We started the business in my garage and soon found that it was something women responded to."

Popularity Starts with Celebrity

"I spent eight years at MTV, so I had a great feel for the entertainment business. I knew a bunch of publicists and managers and celebrities, so I reached out and put my clothes out there. Within a couple of weeks of us sending stuff to Gwyneth Paltrow, her assistant called us back. She wore a pair of our jeans everywhere and loved them.

"We received a lot of press in the beginning because of my marriage to Mark. People knew we were starting to dress a lot of celebrities. After the article with Gwyneth (wearing Childish maternity jeans) in People magazine hit, I had stores calling me from Hong Kong, the stylist from King of Queens wanted our clothes... we got 1000 orders for jeans the week that People magazine came out."

Many Sales, Few Employees

"We'll probably, by the end of the year, sell a million dollars in clothes. There are three of us who are involved in the business. I'm not very good at letting people do work for me - I go to the factories myself, we do everything ourselves. It's not something that's mass-produced, which is probably why it's done so well."

Mother of (Fabric) Invention

"I think the main difference between Childish and most maternity brands, is that we use functional, wearable fabrics that have a lot of style. We incorporate the designs that I sketch up, that a young, hip mom-to-be can wear. Something I'm really proud of and I think distinguishes us... about a year and a half into our line, when we were realizing how many of the same fabrics are out there, we started designing our own fabrics, something that no one else was doing at the time."

Thank Heaven for Little Boys' Clothes With Spunk

"We started out with the idea to do maternity clothes, then I had my son. Suzanne had a three-year-old at the time, now six-year-old. We found that most boy clothes that are out there are sports driven, or feature sailboats, that kind of thing. My husband and I come from the So-Cal surf, skate and punk scene. There were no little boy clothes out there that were representative of our lifestyle."

Growth in Children's Clothes Line

"In the beginning, our maternity numbers were a lot better, but now our kids lines (boys and girls clothes) are sold nationally at Nordstrom as well as hundreds of boutiques nationwide. I think we're doing something right. Our clothes have kind of a preppy-meets-punkish attitude and personality."

Coming Up with Childish Ideas

"I do all the designing myself. I have a three-year-old son, so I have a total grip on what kids need and what moms want. We're around pregnant women all day long. I love designing new pieces around the style of a celebrity. I have some pregnant friends who are Fortune 500 professionals, others are married to rock stars. We try to go to London at least once or twice a year and go to Japan and find inspiration for fashion trends over there."

Tips for Being Stylish and Pregnant

"I love pairing one of our strapless dresses with jeans and then stilettos, and you're good to go. Bold colors are hot. You can even carry bold tones throughout the winter. I love that in our winter collection, we have a ruby red dress and an eggplant dress. The colors work beautifully on a woman who has that pregnancy glow. Accessories are important for pregnant women. A great pair of earrings or a scarf makes you look more complete."

Read More Advice from 'Rock Star Momma'

"Hence the reason we have a book coming out called 'Rock Star Momma,' which will be published by Simon and Schuster / Atria Books. It's a lifestyle book for pregnant women due to come out around June 2006. It's in the same kind of voice as the 'Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy,' but it's all about fashion and well-being."

Greatest Success

"I don't want to sound like a cliche, but the day we knew that Gwyneth Paltrow was wearing our stuff was the day we knew what we were doing was right. Our growth has nearly doubled every year we have been in business."

Greatest Challenge

"Trying to be everything I want to me. Being a mom, being a wife, being a designer, a personality, an author... it's a lot a lot of work, but it's also the best feeling every day to know that I'm able to do everything. I rarely sleep, is the truth. I spend a lot of time in the morning with my son. When he's at school, I do all of my work. All of our clothes are made in L.A., so it's easy for me to check on shops. When everyone goes to bed, I get back on the computer. A lot of my inspiration comes at night. I work a lot between 11 p.m. and 2 a.m."

Words of Advice

"You have to do your homework. When I got into this business, I didn't know a thing about making clothes. I used the internet to do research, visited 15 sewing factories, bought books on Amazon on sewing, and visited dye house after dye house so that I could understand the chemical process with which chemicals are dyed into fabric."

The Difference a Mentor Can Make

"I was fortunate to have a great female inspiration in my life, Michele Dix, who is now an SVP at MTV. I was a receptionist at Extra! in the show's early days and she rescued me and hired me as her assistant. I learned everything about television from her. To this day, she's my best friend and a great source of inspiration."

Finding a Mentor for Yourself, Being One for Others

"I think (finding a mentor) has to do w/chemistry... Michele and I were on the same plane, even though she was 10 years more experienced and more connected. You have to have the sense that you're on the same moral, ethical and professional level. She didn't have to mentor me, but yet she did. While heading up MTV's West Coast music and talent office, I was a mentor to a lot of women - it was the least that I could do. Having strong women around you, only makes you stronger."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://livefast182.skyblog.com
Rosisam
Take off your posts and jacket
Rosisam

Chansons Favorites : Heu...

MessageSujet: Re: Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus!   Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! EmptyVen 23 Sep - 21:44

Waouw lov1 Jack c'est le deuxième c'est ça ? Trop trop chou...

Et je sais pas vous, mais j'ai regardé un peu les fringues, ça donne envie d'être enceinte mdr mdr mdr

Edit --> C'était mon 182ème message lov1

Dernière édition par le Ven 23 Sep - 21:48, édité 1 fois
http://www.myspace.com/rosisam
Macfly
Les Anciens
Les Anciens
Macfly

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4518
Chansons Favorites : Oasis ~ The Verve ~ Blink-182 ~ Deftones ~ AvA

MessageSujet: Re: Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus!   Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! EmptyVen 23 Sep - 21:46

Héhé landon il est trop stylé comme gosse je trouve!!!et jack mdr il me fait trippé ce gosse il a la tete de filou de son pere lol(moi je suis un intime de la famille HOPPUS)
wankeuz
Les Anciens
Les Anciens
wankeuz

Chansons Favorites : STFK,adam's song

MessageSujet: Re: Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus!   Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! EmptyVen 23 Sep - 21:46

Carrement! lov1
Oui Landon le 1er,Jack le second ptit bonhomme! trs
http://livefast182.skyblog.com
salome182
Les Anciens
Les Anciens
salome182

MessageSujet: Re: Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus!   Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! EmptyVen 23 Sep - 21:51

landon il est trop mignon
et jack ca se voit que son père c'est mark il est mignonnnn lol
Spaulding
Les Anciens
Les Anciens
Spaulding

Masculin Nombre de messages : 1609
Chansons Favorites : Celles de blink, +44 et AvA

MessageSujet: Re: Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus!   Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! EmptySam 24 Sep - 15:44

C'est cool de qu'a fait Skye lov1
En + à ces 2 petits future drumiste et bassiste, ça leurs va bien...
Euh...y aurait-il les meme vêtements en taille L? mdr mdr1
http://plus-44.forumactif.com
Mouki182
Mouki182

Chansons Favorites : en ce moment : Untitled, Reckless abandon, Adam's song et Elevator

MessageSujet: Re: Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus!   Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! EmptySam 24 Sep - 16:53

raaaaah mais jai envie de les prendre dans mes bras et de leurs faire pleinnnnn de bisousssss !!!! ils sont trop mignons !! je veux les memesssss !!
MiSs DeLoNgE
Dysentery newbie
Dysentery newbie
MiSs DeLoNgE

Chansons Favorites : Toutes comme sa pas de jaloux

MessageSujet: Re: Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus!   Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! EmptySam 24 Sep - 18:56

Sa se voit que les 2 papas se sont appliker car il sont trop mimi !!
Il vont étres trop bo plus tard lol !
http://pop182.skyblog.com
Mary182
What's my name again?
What's my name again?
Mary182

Féminin Nombre de messages : 133
Chansons Favorites : Not now - WMAA - Asthenia - What went wrong?

MessageSujet: Re: Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus!   Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! EmptySam 24 Sep - 21:24

Ils sont magnifiques...
http://mamzelmary.skyblog.com
Nonorerock
What's my name again?
What's my name again?
Nonorerock

Chansons Favorites : adam's song dumpweed dammit reckelss abandon first date WMAA?

MessageSujet: tro chou   Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! EmptyDim 2 Oct - 17:21

tin il son tro chouu!! a la la on voi tt le suite ke landon il a la "active attitude" il est tt le temp en trin de bougé kl peti démon lol nn je dec jaim tro lé fringue de jack il cartonne tro!!
http://nonorerock36.skyblog.com
tom's lover
Dysentery newbie
Dysentery newbie

MessageSujet: Re: Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus!   Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! EmptyDim 2 Oct - 20:07

jack lov1 mdr
Rosisam
Rosisam

Chansons Favorites : Heu...

MessageSujet: Re: Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus!   Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! EmptyDim 2 Oct - 21:02

C'est vrai que Jack est particulièrement craquant... il a beucoup de charme pi y'a ce petit trucs ds ses yeux lov1 lol Des fois j'aimerais vivre en amérique et avoir 28ans pour connaître Tom Mark Travis pi des fois j'aimerais avoir 3ans pour avoir 18ans en même temps que leur gosses lov1 lol
http://www.myspace.com/rosisam
Nonorerock
What's my name again?
What's my name again?
Nonorerock

Chansons Favorites : adam's song dumpweed dammit reckelss abandon first date WMAA?

MessageSujet: a wé c cler   Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! EmptyLun 3 Oct - 19:48

a wé c cler!! ta tro raison!!
http://nonorerock36.skyblog.com
flolestandarman
Dysentery newbie
Dysentery newbie
flolestandarman

Chansons Favorites : just a lib bit 50 cent

MessageSujet: Re: Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus!   Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! EmptySam 15 Oct - 0:07

pk le nom blink182 ca veut dire koi??? et puis pk il sabile come ca t kel est linteret du rock et des otezik?? repondé svp mici davnce
Occulteur
What's my name again?
What's my name again?
Occulteur

Masculin Nombre de messages : 181

MessageSujet: Re: Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus!   Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! EmptySam 15 Oct - 0:09

Flooooooo!!!Merde ta po fais ca!!!!
ON ACEPTE PO LES RAPPEURS ICI!!!loool
Bah blink ca veut dire déganté et 182 on sait po
Pour les habits:BLINK ONT LE STYLE C TOUT!!!lol
OO NANNNNN MA TOF TOUTE LAIDEEEEEE naaaaaan colere mdrrrrr
Macfly
Les Anciens
Les Anciens
Macfly

Masculin Nombre de messages : 4518
Chansons Favorites : Oasis ~ The Verve ~ Blink-182 ~ Deftones ~ AvA

MessageSujet: Re: Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus!   Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! EmptySam 15 Oct - 17:08

je vois pas ce qu'il fait ici le fan de 50 centimes la si c'est pour critiqué chaque actions de blink.....au bout d'un moment ca va soulé
skellzha
Dysentery newbie
Dysentery newbie
skellzha

Chansons Favorites : i miss you , 21 days

MessageSujet: Re: Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus!   Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! EmptyLun 17 Oct - 20:07

lol apres on ns diras qu'on n'ais des pédophiles mais ils sont chous ces chti zom !!!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus!   Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus! Empty

Photos de Jack et Landon+Interview de Skye Hoppus!
Page 1 sur 1